Saturday, April 23, 2005

Southern Belle




>


American Cities That Best Fit You:



75% Miami

60% San Diego

55% Honolulu

55% Las Vegas

50% Austin




Found Via EGO


I'm a tropical girl in a control climate world. LoL.

I live in Ft Lauderdale (which I'm sure wasn't an option) so number one is a no-brainer. San Diego-I doubt it, but I really haven't given the west coast much of a chance-maybe one day. Honolulu - fur sure dude! Las Vegas - been there done that, got the T-shirt. Austin - Now there's a possibility. I hear really great things about Austin.

I'm a sucker for the summer, so even though I would love to live in NYC or Denver, that would take some major adjustments on my part.

I'm from DC so I suppose I have a natural immunity built up :) Hope so, since I'm heading back in a couple weeks. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home