Saturday, March 05, 2005

We're Winning

Cox and Forkum have a great cartoon on the Domino Effect Redux. Unfortunately I don't have BloggerBot downloaded at home (My pc at home is ridiculously slow as is) so you'll have to wait until Monday to see it here. For now, just go see it there.

The Right Voices also comments in the events in Syria here and here.

Jon Stewart Smells it Too.

(Update: D'oh, Ego beat me to it-so just read up there, although he's right, I am being overly optimistic-but hey, what's a little optimism now and then :) The world's got enough of the other stuff. Also I'm very very happy because I just saw the preview of my new template for My new site which E. Webscapes is designing for me, and I like it !!!. Should be soon now. Don't forget to update your links. I intend this one to remain the more active site for a while still so if anyone has a suggestion for a title that will link it to RYB without causing confusion all around -do you think it will? It may not actually. Ok, I'm just being silly now-see how excited I am :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Martin Lindeskog said...

Sarah,

Lisa of Elegant Webscapes helped me with my blog design. I am glad to hear that you are happy! :)

All the Best,

Martin

5:17 PM  
Blogger Sarah Beth said...

Hi Martin!

I asked them to model it after your site:) Mine will look completely different, but the organization is what I liked the best. And the simplicity. In a day or so check it out at reclaimyourbrain.org and it should be all set.

Thanks for stopping by! And for all the press :)

Sarah

5:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home