Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Put that in your pipe

This article was brought to my attention by CF on OO and I figured I better post it here. I've mentioned this topic before and my feelings on it. Of course this is an ominous sign for the future in my mind. Some people never think through the implications. By showing it here and in this way I hope you will.

U.S. retail e-commerce (Internet) sales for the fourth quarter of 2004 was $18.4 billion. You can be certain the government has no intention of allowing this source of revenue get away. The so called "agreement" is just the beginning of the government's intention to take over the Internet. Most people do not know or care how they are losing their freedom, nor will they until it has gone up in fascist smoke.
READ THIS ARTICLE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home