Monday, March 07, 2005

Conversational

Sorry, I haven't had much time to post today, perhaps later. Hopefully by tomorrow the new site will be all ready and then I can get back to business. I did make it to the end of the internet today, and Kimberly from Webscapes convinced me to get going with that Mozilla Browser download I've been meaning to do, so that's done. I think I'm going to just call this site Think Dammit. Is Dammit alright to use in a title? Too crass? I took the Think Dammit part out of the headline for the other site, so it makes sense to me if this one takes that name. I also found several other people who are using my title. So I guess that means it's getting even catchier then before I grabbed it :) And I found a cool site on Capitalism I haven't seen before.

5 Comments:

Blogger stillwaters said...

The current title is great, I think.

6:54 PM  
Blogger M.T. Daffenberg said...

I like both. No, dammit, dammit is not too crass. But I've been known to be crass so I suppose my opinion is crassly skewed, dammit. I've always liked Reclaim Your Brain, though.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Sarah Beth said...

Well I may have to dump it, becauase the person who owns Reclaim Your Brain.com and .net is apparently registering the name as a trademark and wants to buy the site I JUST SET UP (I mean of course not the whole site just the ADDRESS and the TITLE!!)
Have you seen it? It's beautiful.
*sigh* Not happy anymore. :(

9:07 AM  
Blogger stillwaters said...

Oh well, I like Reclaim Your Brain. It's catchy and fun. But if someone wants to buy it then there's no point competing with a trademarked site with the same name. Just a matter of coming up with something similar.

I also see that the new site got a new layout and is much faster now -- yay for you.

2:00 PM  
Blogger Sarah Beth said...

Yeah, we'll see. She's looking into it to see if i have to change it since we're not really in competition. I mean it's just a blog :) But if I have to I'll change it, just an inconvenience really, not the end of the world.

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home