Thursday, February 17, 2005

Update

Some of you may have noticed the multiple glitches on this page in the last few days. I think this little blog has outgrown it's free production welcome. In light of this I have already set up to move this blog to the domain I own which is www.reclaimyourbrain.org, and hopefully within 2 weeks it will be operational. Any of you who already link to me may want to update your links, although I will keep this site operational until I have the other location set up the way that I want it. Plus Blogger does have some good features, so I may keep it on as an intro. Nevertheless, I know it will take me awhile to get everything switched over, so I thought I'd go ahead and give a head's up.
Thank you to everyone for your contributions so far. I'm hoping this will grow into quite the little production, and with control over my domain I can start adding other features such as personal editorials, essays, and letters to the editor, as I gain the knowledge neccessary to proceed.
Keep your thinking caps on, we're about to blast off, in T-minus.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home