Monday, February 21, 2005

Check It Out

Since I'm spending the time being working on getting my other permanent blog running, I wanted to go ahead and showcase some of the other blogs which I frequent and who have interesting things written (while currently I do not). Check out jomama's page, she's got some great quotes, quips and quirky humor bits. Jude at analysis has some interesting pieces on Smoking Bans, Property Rights, and AIDS. Michael seems to be on a movie kick the past few days. Martin Lindeskog at Ego has some great resources on all the topics I've been posting on, esp Eminent Domain. And I recently came across Boiling Point which is entertaining light hearted stuff, for example: I Like Beer and Texas Chili Contest but with a thinking man's edge that keeps it fresh.

UPDATE: Also check out this Brain Teaser I picked up off the OO Forum : Petals Around the Rose

Well that should keep you busy for a while. I'll still be posting if I find something that stands out, but I'm not going to spend alot of time searching until I've gotten everything worked out with the TRANSITION :)

3 Comments:

Blogger jomama said...

Thanks for the plug, dear.

10:37 PM  
Blogger M.T. Daffenberg said...

Hi Sarah,

Sorry I've been lax. Depression has set in as my job search keeps coming nil. If my blog keeps wafting away, don't be surprised, but I'll be back. And hopefully the experience will make me a better writer.

11:30 AM  
Blogger Sarah Beth said...

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that Michael. :( I wish the best to you! I know how you feel. I'm on a perpetual job search, but in the mean time this sub job/hobby keeps me happy.

Jomama, it's my pleasure :)

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home