Monday, January 03, 2005

Resolution Inspiration

Years of fanatical highlighting had left me with a library marred by yellow marker, bent pages, blue ink and penciled stars, along with notes such as "Exactly" or "Wow."

I do that too :)


If you need some inspiration keeping up your resolutions, for the next 21 days the Dallas News will be putting up inspirational quotes and I think that's a great idea and may follow suit with my own choices. Since their quote today is my quote on the About me page already, I will pick my own.

He who every morning plans the transaction of the day and follows out that plan,
carries a thread that will guide him through the maze of the most busy life. But where no plan is laid, where the disposal of time is surrendered merely to the chance of incidence, chaos will soon reign. -Victor Hugo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home